I could be Vice President. I'm serious. I think I could answer Katie Couric's questions as awkwardly as Governor Palin. She sounds like an undergraduate Poli Sci major who was taken out of class and interrogated by Katie Couric. Don't get me wrong, Sarah Palin and her family seem like wonderful, good people. In fact, it's cool that she is the governor of Alaska. That seems to be working for her. I respect her for her family/God centered beliefs. But the thought of her being president should McCain die is simply horrifying. Especially after watching this. After watching this interview I really felt like I would rather have Katie Couric as VP than Palin.
And the saddest part is that the SNL spoof is almost verbatim.
2 comments:
Hey! Seems like you guys are doing good. That is really funny and sad at the same time.
Ha! Hilarious!! Yet so, so sad ... I'm sure Tina Fey will be getting lots of good material tonight!
Post a Comment