8.12.2008

Sticking It To The Man



We love where we live in St. Louis. Everything useful: the grocery store, Church, restaurants, the bank, etc. is within walking distance. When I came out to St. Louis to find an apartment I knew this was a good area, but I didn't fully realize at the time how close we would be to everything. Consequently, we are no longer afraid of gas prices. Our carbon footprint just went from a size 13 to a 3 1/2.

3 comments:

ellen said...

But is there a Kappy's close by?

Lucy said...

Even though we live in Texas and things are supposed to be far apart we picked a neighborhood that has everything about a mile away. It is so nice and I use hardly any gas these days.

Missy said...

BRAVO!!! Maybe one day Micah and I won’t live in the 6th dangerous city in the country and we'll be able to walk....anywhere. =) Hey, I'm just looking forward to the day when I won't see the latest drug deal or begged for money at our Wal-Mart...gotta love the south!!